Solutions for biomass fuel market barriers and raw material availability
The results of the EUBIONET III project contribute to a sustainable, transparent international biomass fuel trade, secure the most cost efficient and value-adding use of biomass for energy and industry, boost the investments on best practice technologies and new services on biomass heat sector and enhance sustainable and fair international trade of biomass fuels. EUBIONET III project was coordinated by VTT during 2008 – 2011. These webpages are open until the end of year 2013.
The EUBIONET III is continuation of the EUBIONET II project, which was carried out during 2005 and 2007.
Contact: Eija Alakangas, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Solar powered air conditioner Singapore
- The benefit for Aircon Chemical Cleaning Singapore trending.
- How effective an Aircon repair Singapore company can help to save energy.
- Learn how an aircon servicing Singapore company use latest green AC cleaning method.
- Find out more green technologies use in plumbing services in Singapore.